PVC Windows And Doors
U-pvc plastic doors and windows are the most common type of doors and windows, which are affordable, durable and not easily deformed. Polyvinyl chloride plastic doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding a certain proportion of stabilizers, modifiers, fillers, ultraviolet absorbers and other additives to formula and modify them, and they are extruded by an extruder Hollow profiled materials with various fault structures are produced. After cutting to a fixed length, the inner cavity is lined with steel profile reinforcing ribs, and then welded into door and window frames and sashes with a hot-melt welding machine. Sealing strips and brush strips are assembled. , Glass, hardware accessories, etc. constitute finished doors and windows. In order to increase the rigidity of the u-PVC plastic hollow profile, the inner cavity is lined with reinforced steel to form a plastic steel structure, so it is also called plastic steel doors and windows.
Advantages Of U-pvc Doors And Windows
- Anti-corrosion, acid, alkali, salt, etc., no corrosion, mildew, and no insects in damp, salt spray, acid rain.
- The shape and size are stable, not loose or deformed.
- Long life span, can be used normally for about 30 years.
- It is self-flammable, non-flammable, self-extinguishing, and has a high oxygen index of more than 40, which is good for fire prevention. Since the oxygen content in the air is about 20%, plastic windows will not burn in natural environments.
- Beautiful appearance, strong texture, rich colors, easy to scrub and clean.
- It is light and flexible to use, anti-shock, no impact sound when switching. This is mainly because the sealing materials of doors and windows are elastic materials, such as PVC and EPDM.
- Basically no maintenance, no paint, and low cost.
- Air-tightness and water-tightness are much better than steel and wooden doors and windows, and are generally 2-3 grades higher than them. Air-tightness and water-tightness can cause many problems, such as energy loss caused by heat exchange between indoor and outdoor, and so on.